Naples is one of the most beautiful cities in Florida, and there is a good reason for that. Over a million of tourists visit Florida every year thanks to the state’s rich culture, beaches, and historical monuments that are guaranteed to leave you in awe. If you want to see the state of Florida in all its beauty and enjoy a memorable experience that will always bring a smile to your face, then Naples is the city that you need to visit. The city is located on the Gulf of Mexico, and it is a popular fishing and dolphin-spotting destination. Here is where our Naples jet charter comes in. We at Celebrity Jet Charter offer luxurious and professional air transportation solutions to all our esteemed clients, and with a single phone call, you can become one of them.
You work hard! Treat yourself with a trip to the fantastic city of Naples. Flying private is the best way to make sure that your vacation goes smoothly and that nothing will ruin your experience. Our Naples airport private jet provides a first-class experience that you and your friends are going to love. You can rely on us to pay attention to all the small details so that you don’t have anything to worry about. The only thing that you need to do is to sit back, relax, and enjoy a luxurious first-class flying experience where you are treated like a VIP right from the moment you give us a call.
PRIVATE JET AIRPORTS IN NAPLES
- Naples Airport
- Naples Airport Authority
Naples Airport Authority is one of the biggest Private Charter airports in Florida, and it serves all jets that are arriving in that area. What’s great about this airport is the fact that it is located only two nautical miles (4km) away from the city’s central business district. Our Naples private jet charter will get you safely to the airport, and from there on, you are only a short drive away from arriving in Florida’s most beautiful city
Popular Private Jet Charter Routes for Naples
- Private Jets from New York to Naples – Leave the crowded and noisy New York City behind and book our first-class Naples airport jet charter experience.
- Private Jets from Philadelphia to Naples – Booking a Naples jet charter is the fastest and safest way to get a change of scenery and extend your vacation.
- Private Jets from Chicago to Naples – While London might be beautiful, it never hurts to explore new places, and we guarantee that choosing Naples is not going to be a decision that you will regret.
JET CHARTER PRICES
We at Celebrity Jet Charter believe that the luxurious experience of flying private should not be exclusive to the rich and famous. This is why we offer cost-effective rates and a pricing structure that makes it possible for you to find the best choice for your budget. Check our Naples airport jet prices below.
- The Citation ll/Sll are light jets that are recommended for groups of up to 8 passengers. The two jets are perfect for family trips, and they travel at a speed of 420-535 miles per hour. The hourly rate is $2,300, and the two jets are available to book for a minimum of two hours per day.
- If you are looking for something that is bigger and faster, then you can’t go wrong with our Citation X. This private aircraft is categorized as a super medium jet. It travels at 500-600 miles per hour, and it is recommended for groups of up to 8 eight passengers. The hourly rate for the Citation X is $5,200.
- The Hawker 800 / 800XP / 850XP are some of the world’s best medium jets, and this is all thanks to the fact that they are luxurious, comfortable and also because they have a range of 1,550 – 2,300 miles. The jets fly at 420-490 miles per hour, and booking one of them costs $3,300 hourly.
- The Hawker Beechjet 400A / 400XP are amazing jets that can comfortably fit up to 9 passengers. If you decide to book a Hawker Beechjet 400A or 400XP, we promise that you are going to have a memorable experience that will show you what flying private is all about. Nonetheless, the price for the two light jets is $2,700 per hour.
- If the previous light jets are not to your liking, then you might want to check out our Learjet 35A and 36A. These are premium jets that feature a range of 1,000 – 1,700 miles, and they are famous for being super comfortable. Despite being luxurious jets, the price is $3,300 per hour.
- The last travel options that we offer for Naples are the magnificent Learjet 60 / 60XR. These are medium jets that can fit up to 9 passengers, and the price is $3,900 per hour. Learjet jets are renowned for their elegant and sophisticated interiors that you are surely going to love.
- If you need room for a larger group, the Gulfstream G500 / G550 is ideal – this ultra-long range business aircraft is capable of carrying up to 16 people in standard seating configurations, and able to fly up to 6,500 nautical miles.
Additional Pricing Details:
- The hourly rates for our jets do not include additional charges such as catering, landing fees, positioning, and 7.5 Excise Tax.
- The overall Taxi Time is billed at 12 minutes per leg, and it is added to actual flight time.
- Our Turbo Props, Light, Super Light, and Medium Jets can be booked for a minimum of two hours.
- Our Super Medium and Heavy Jets can be booked for a minimum of two hours.
- All hourly rates are estimated, and they are subject to change without notice.
One of the best advantages of choosing Celebrity Jet Charter is the fact that you get to pick and choose from all the various aircraft available in our modern fleet. With our Naples private jet charter, you can book the right type of aircraft that can meet all your travel needs. We offer Light, Super Light, Medium, Super Medium, Heavy, or Jumbo Jets that are perfect for all occasions.
Not only that, but you can book our special Turbo Props for short trips. If you are not decided on what jet to book, then our professional customer support team will consult with you to help you find the perfect aircraft for your upcoming trip.