If you are a history buff or if you are simply looking for a new city to explore and enjoy precious time with your family, then Fort Myers is always a great choice. This is a beautiful city that is located in the sunny state of Florida, and what makes it stand out from all other travel destinations is its rich history. There are so many amazing things to do in Fort Myers that you and your family are guaranteed to have a good time. Starting with the famous Edison & Ford Winter Estates and ending with the IMAG History & Science Center, you always have something new to see and experience in Fort Myers.
Take a break from the busy office life and treat yourself with an adventure in the beautiful nature that surrounds the city. If visiting museums or the night scene in Fort Myers doesn’t sound exciting, then you should be pleased to know that the town is home to some of Florida’s sunniest beaches and islands. You can experience a tropical adventure without ever having to step foot outside the United States! When it comes to traveling, there isn’t a faster and more comfortable way to visit the world other than with our first-class Ft Myers private jet charter.
By booking our Ft Myers airport private jet, you are hiring a team of professionals who will make it their top priority to get you safely to your destination. We strive to be the best, and we always pay attention to the small details so that you don’t have to. Give our private jet transportation services a try, and you will soon discover that we live up to our promises!
Private Jet Airports in Fort Myers
- Page Field Airport (FMY)
- Buckingham Field Airport (FL59)
- Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)
Planning a trip to or from Fort Myers? If that is the case, then choosing to arrive at a private airport is the best decision that you can make. You will bypass all of the usual airport hassles, and you will always be first in line. There are 23 airports within 50 miles of Forty Myers, and the closest ones are Page Field Airport (FMY), Buckingham Field Airport (FL59), and Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW). Choose our Ft Myers jet charter, and you can forget all about having to wait in long queue lines for your baggage to be checked in.
Popular Private Jet Routes for Ft Myers
- Private Jets from NYC to Ft Myers – Leave the freezing NYC behind and enjoy the sunny weather for Ft Myers.
- Private Jets from Atlanta to Ft Myers – Treat yourself for working hard with a luxurious Ft Myers airport jet charter experience.
- Private Jets from Chicago to Ft Myers – Take a break from the busy streets of Chicago and book a flight in one of our private jets to visit the warm beaches of Ft Myers.
Fort Myers Jet Charter Prices
Flying private isn’t only a luxurious experience, but it’s also the safest means of transportation. By booking the services of a professional team such as us, you are making sure that everything goes according to plan while you and your party get to sit back, relax and enjoy the view through the tinted windows of our modern fleet. While it may seem that flying private is a luxury that is only accessible to the rich and famous, our Ft Myers airport jet prices are proving that everyone can fly private. Check out our prices below:
- Are you traveling light? If that is the case, then you should try our Citation II/SII light jets that are ideal for groups of up to eight people. The two lights jets travel at 420-535 miles per hour. Additionally, the two aircraft models are available to book for a minimum of two hours per day.
- Do you need something that flies faster and is more luxurious? Book the premium Citation X model, and you will enjoy a first-class experience like no other. This aircraft model fits in the super medium category, and it fits up to eight people. Call us or contact us for a competitive quote.
- The Hawker 800/800XP/850XP are medium-sized jets that feature an impressive range of 1,550 to 2,300 miles. What makes them stand out is the fantastic comfort and elegant interior design that they offer.
- If you want to take things up a notch, then you can’t go wrong with our Hawker Beechjet 400A/400XP. These private jets are perfect for groups of up to nine people. Call us or contact us for a competitive quote.
- The Learjet 35A and 36A are the two most requested private jets in our fleet, and there is a good reason for that! These private jets are luxurious, comfy and if there is one thing that you can be sure about, then it has to be the fact that legroom is not going to be a problem when flying in a Learjet 35A or 36A.
- The last private jets that we offer for transportation in Ft Myers are the Learjet 60 and 60XR. The two private jets are medium-sized, and they can fit parties of up to nine people. Call us or contact us for a competitive quote.
Additional Pricing Details
- The hourly rates for our private jets do not include extra charges such as landing fees, positioning, the 7.5 Excise Tax, or catering.
- The overall Taxi Time is billed at 12 minutes per leg, and it is added to actual flight time.
- Our Light, Super Light, and Medium Jets can be booked for a minimum of two hours.
- Our Super Medium and Heavy Jets can be booked for a minimum of two hours.
- All hourly rates are estimated, and they are subject to change without notice.
- 5% excise tax not included.
What makes our premier fleet of private jets stand out is the versatility that it offers. We provide Light, Super Light, Medium, Super Medium, and Heavy jets that are ideal for all occasions. If you are left with any unanswered questions, then you should not hesitate to get in contact with us. We are available 24/7.